The 3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology Stethoscope is the ultimate acoustical stethoscope. Patented single-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragm lets you monitor both high and low frequencies without having to turn over the chestpiece. Features a handcrafted, solid stainless steel chestpiece, two-tubes-in-one design, lightweight comfort headset, special procedures adapter for difficult site and pediatric auscultation, non-chill rim, double-leaf binaural spring, and patented 3M Littmann snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips. Provides the best acoustics Littmann stethoscopes offer, with a significant improvement in low-frequency response. Seven-year warranty.
- Single Head Cardiology Stethoscope
- Patented tunable diaphragm alternates between low and high frequencies without turning over the chestpiece.
- Two tubes are incorporated into a single-tube design that eliminates noise artifacts created from two tubes rubbing together.
- Flexible patented special-procedures adapter designed for auscultation of difficult body sites, pediatric, or emaciated patients.
- Headset assembly is permanently set at an anatomically correct angle to minimize air leaks and prevent the headset from loosening over time.
- Patented 3M Littmann snap-tight soft-sealing eartips assure maximum comfort and excellent acoustical seal.
- Personalize the head with your initials or personalize the tubing so your name is visible to patients and co-workers when your stethoscope is hanging around your neck.
- 27" and length
- Most tubing colors come with chrome eartubes and grey eartips. Black eartips come with black tubing, and with brass, copper, smoke and black eartubes.
Your 3M™ Littmann Stethoscope comes with the Littmann Warranty -- if a material or manufacturing defect occurs during the warranty period, Littmann will repair it for free of charge, except in the cases of obvious abuse or accidental damage. If your warranty has expired, we have replacement parts and accessories here.