- Patrol Duty Uniform® fabric benefits:
- Comfortable and breathable
- Superior fade-resistance
- Wash-and-wear fabric saves laundering costs
- No dry cleaning
- Bi-swing shoulders for full range of motion
- Permanent creases
- 4.4-oz. Taclite® ripstop for hot and humid environments
- Made from 65% poly/35% cotton and
- Teflon® finish for stain and soil resistance
- PDU shirts come with epaulettes, badge tab and a zippered front
- Armpit vents, a mic-cord pass-through, and adjustable cuffs
Lighter, Stronger, Faster!
Taclite® Patrol Duty Uniforms®
When the temperature and/or humidity reaches for the sky
reach for our newest addition to the PDU®: Taclite fabric.
Taclite PDUs feature the same lightweight and breathable
fabric as our Taclite Pro shirt and pant. In addition to
outstanding comfort, the poly/cotton blend has great
color fastness and is also treated with Teflon® for stain
and soil resistance.