The Generation 1 QuickRoll intubation bag is a lightweight, compact,
minimalistic approach to carrying airway equipment. This module is
designed to organize basic and advanced airway equipment for EMT
intubation or basic airway adjunct procedure(s). The singe-buckle
closure allows fast, one handed access. The fact it rolls up makes it
very quick to access and stow. This is a perfect accessory intubation
kit for any StatPacks® main packs.
EMT Intubation Product Details:
- This module makes for a quick, easy to use,EMT Intubation bag.
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Innovative roll-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized airway supplies and tools
- Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today
- Specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks Generation 1 Emergency Medical Services packs.
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer
mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in
- Clear internal durable urethane pockets allow quick identification of contents in the intubation bag
- Organizes laryngoscope, blades, as well as intubation tubes, syringes and forceps
- Holds Oral Pharyngeal Airways / Nasal Pharyngeal Airways and gloves
- Main fabric is 420 Denier Nylon with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements
- Separate Velcro® closure that holds a 10 cc syringe
- Single-buckle closure opens quickly, revealing all airway control tools
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMT IntubationEquipment
- Available Colors: Red and Tactical Black