All products being returned, (whether defective or otherwise) MUST HAVE an approved Return Materials Authorization number (RMA#) issued by Customer Service prior to returning any product to our warehouse.
To Request an RMA #:
1. Please have the Invoice # or Purchase Order # available.
2. Please have the item # or the make and model of your product handy.
3. Please have the exact nature of the return ready.
4. Please note the quantity that needs to be returned.
5. Call Customer Service at 585.869.5170 and request an RMA
6. Please see RMA REQUIREMENTS AND RESTRICTIONS for details on each type of return.
Once the RMA is granted:
1. All products (whether defective or otherwise) must be sent freight pre-paid.
2. Please use a shipping box with packing material to protect the product during the normal course of shipping.
3. Clearly write the Return Materials Authorization Number (RMA#) on the outside of the shipping box.
RMA REQUIREMENTS AND RESTRICTIONS
1. RMAs for items may be granted within 30-days from the date of the invoice.
2. If an RMA # is granted, the products being returned must be in sellable condition at the time of receipt at our warehouse. “Sellable Condition” is defined as:
a. Product must be intact. Inside and/or outside packaging must not be disturbed in any way.
b. There must not be any writing or stickers on the product or its box.
c. All tags must be on the items.
d. Product is not to be worn or used other than for sizing.
e. In summary, a product must be received in our warehouse in the same condition as you received it originally.
3. There will be a 15% restocking charge taken from the total amount of the credit issued.
Defective Product Returns:
1. CODE-2, LLC. warrants all items for exactly 30-days from the date of the invoice.
2. Credit will not be granted if problem is deemed customer error or user error and may be returned at customer’s expense.
3. In the case of defect, we'll pay the return shipping as well.
Clearance items, custom items, lightbar parts, hemmed pants and discontinued items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Exchanges on all non-sale merchandise are valid for 30 days after the purchase date; again the product must be in Sellable Condition.
Send returns/exchanges to the following address:
7387 State Route 96
Victor, NY 14564